The text, images and all data ('the content') of the Sydney International Art Series (‘SIAS’) website are copyright. Copyright in the content of the website remains with the copyright owners as specified.
The content of this website may be used:
- for private research and study;
- for research and study as defined by section 40 of the Copyright Act 1968 (as amended).
All other uses of the content of this site require Art Gallery of New South Wales (‘Gallery’) or Museum of Contemporary Art Australia (‘MCA’) permission and permission of the copyright owner (where applicable).
Any authorised use must clearly identify the creator of the work:
- Artwork must clearly identify the artist and title of the work with the work
- Text must cite the author, title and source of the content used as from any printed work
- The citation must include the general source Sydney International Art Series website: artpass.com.au
You may not use the content for any purpose other than as specified above without the express written consent of the Gallery or MCA and relevant copyright holders.
The content of this website (or any part of it) may not be:
- posted to any other website;
- modified, republished, distributed, reproduced or communicated in any form
- used for any public performance or display including a transmission over a network
- reproduced in any form including without limitation, the extraction and/or storage in any retrieval system or inclusion in any other computer program or work (except as is incidental to viewing the SIAS website).
Contravention is an infringement of the Australian Copyright Act 1968
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander warning
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples are respectfully advised that this site may include images of artistic, cultural or intellectual property that may be of a sensitive nature. All efforts have been made to ensure that restricted works are not included.
Viscopy Limited is an agency that represents copyright holders within Australia. 'Viscopy Ltd, Sydney' listed below a work on this website denotes Viscopy as the agent for the copyright holder.
Viscopy may be contacted by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org